Join Techlicious and Lenovo Moms for a #TechTea Twitter Chat
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
Time: 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CST/11 a.m. MT/10 a.m. PT
Hashtags to follow: #techtea #betterway
Hosts: @Techlicious @SuzanneKantra @C2CMom
Lenovo Moms Community Panelists: @TechMama @TravelingMoms @TechSavvyMama
Join us and Lenovo Moms for a Twitter discussion about getting more out of your mobile devices on the road—for work and family travel.
- Our favorite apps for planning travel
- How to get more done—safely—on your morning commute
- Our favorite mobile accessories for travel
Lenovo's new Yoga 2 Pro laptop helps you get more done with its four modes–stand mode, tent mode, tablet mode and traditional laptop mode. The stand mode is perfect for traditional computing tasks, video chat, watching movies and listening to music. In tablet mode, you can play games, surf the web and keep up on social media. Tent mode is perfect for the kitchen. You can view recipes and even flip to the next screen without touching the touchscreen.
With a 9-hour battery, the Yoga 2 Pro will keep you powered all day long. And at just 3.1-pounds, you’ll hardly notice when you put it in your bag.
Enter for a chance to win
Flex 20 Dual-Mode DesktopYoga 2 Pro laptop!
During the chat we’ll be giving away one Yoga 2 Pro laptop ($949). Key features include:
- 13.3-inch QuadHD LED Glossy multi-touch display (1600 x 900)
- 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4010U Processor (1.70GHz 1600MHz 3MB)
- 360-Degree Flip-and-Fold Design for modes of use
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3-4010U (1.70GHz 1600MHz 3MB)
- 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 128GB solid state drive
- 3.1 pounds, 0.61 inches thick
How to Enter:
RSVP by commenting below for a chance to win! Enter your name and Twitter handle. To be eligible to win you must RSVP and participate in the event using #techtea.
We will randomly select one (1) winner from the entries. No purchase is necessary to win. Void where prohibited. U.S. residents only. Click here for the full rules.