Giveaway sponsored by Hewlett Packard
Congratulations to our HP TouchSmart winner, Dot S. from Oakham, MA!
If you're a Project Runway fan, you have seen the contestants using HP TouchSmart notebooks to design their fashion creations. The unique, convertible design offers a full-size keyboard and can also be used in slate mode as a sketchpad with a digital pen.
And even if you're not a fashion designer, the versatile HP TouchSmart offers many more uses than a standard laptop:
- Stay connected even as you cook up culinary delights in your kitchen. The touchscreen gives you quick access to recipes, demonstration videos and photos without the need for a keyboard or mouse.
- Use your TouchSmart in the family room as a media server. Scroll through music, videos and photos with a flick of your finger, and then send them to your TV using the built-in HDMI port.
- Turn the touchscreen into a canvas and bring out your artistic side with the included Corel Paint It! software.
- Rotate the touchscreen and fold it flat to turn your TouchSmart into an eReader using eBooks from Kindle, Barnes & Noble and others.
With all these uses, the HP TouchSmart would make a great gift for Mother's Day or for a new graduate! So in honor of mothers and grads, HP is giving away a TouchSmart tm2 tablet PC (MSRP $899.99) to one lucky entrant!
To enter for a chance to win:
- First, subscribe to the Techlicious newsletter using the "Subscribe" box on this page or any other page on the site—be sure to provide your name, city and state when subscribing and a valid email address (the same one used for your comment)
- Then, tell us in a comment below what you would do with the HP TouchSmart if you are picked as the winner!
Maximum of one entry per person. The giveaway will end at 11:59pm on May 4th, 2010.
We will randomly select one (1) winner from the entries. No purchase is necessary to win. Void where prohibited. U.S. residents only. Click here for the full rules.