What we're chatting about!
Join us and TravelingMom.com on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 9PM ET/ 6PM PT as we share your favorite gadgets, learn about some cool new ones, and pick up tips for making your holiday travel more enjoyable. We'll cover:
- Stocking stuffers: Tech gifts don't have to be big and expensive. We share our picks for gifts under $50 and small gifts to stick in your loved one's stocking.
- Make your home smarter: From lights that know when you've pulled up in the driveway to cameras that let you know when a package has arrived, a smart house can provide peace of mind when you're home or away.
- How to take better holiday photos: Whether it's the official family holiday photo or candid shots your kids take over the holidays, there are many ways to create and share memories. We share our tips.
- Secret perks to ask for when you stay at a hotel: Just ask for what you want at the concierge at hotels like the Sheraton Atlanta. They're prepped with kids books, jogging maps and much more to make your stay memorable.
How to join the conversation
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2016
Time: 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET
Follow hashtag #TNTATL on Twitter
During our chat we'll be giving away great prizes:
Three (3) Monster ClarityHD High Performance Earbuds ($34.95 ARV): The Monster ClarityHD High Performance Earbuds deliver premium sound quality at an incredible value. The earbuds have reinforcement at critical stress points for enhanced durability and are ergonomically designed and come with multiple ear tips for a better fit.
One (1) One-night stay with Hawks Game Night package* at the Sheraton Atlanta hotel ($300 ARV): Superbly located in the heart of Atlanta and showcasing comprehensive renovations, the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel provides the perfect backdrop for your family getaway. Experienced, empowered associates deliver friendly, intuitive service - and earn glowing reviews from guests on TripAdvisor. Spacious, pet-friendly suites and an intimate, easily accessible lobby minimize travel stress - allowing you and your family to focus on fun. And make sure to pack your bathing suit. Located within the garden courtyard, there is a heated indoor pool, which provides the perfect setting for year-round family fun.
Hawks Game Night package includes:
- Room Type: Deluxe King or Queen
- Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of any dinner entrée in Fandangles.
- Complimentary self-parking for one (1) vehicle.
- Access to Sheraton Club
*Tickets to be purchased at Guest’s discretion. Not the responsibility of the hotel.
Use the widget below for your chance to win! To be eligible to win you must enter through the widget and participate in the Twitter party using #TNTATL. Tell your friends for extra chances!
We will randomly select four (4) winners from the entries. No purchase is necessary to win. Void where prohibited. U.S. residents 18+ only. Giveaway ends 11/3/16 at 9:55pm ET. Click here for the full rules.
[Image credit: [Traveling as gift via Shutterstock, Monster, Sheraton Atlanta]